29 August 2008

Yaya .... I'm sad too ... my parents has knew everything ... they didn't scold me ... but they duwan terrence to be with me ... i dunno why ... Everyday i didn't study ... i just sit on the sofa and keep quite looking at some where ... They ask me ... "missing him ?" and i said ... sure !! how can ?? didn't missing him ?? imposible ... but ... Is jesus call my mom to did that ... so ... i''m not telling lie ... just ... our luck make us break ... dun blame on anyone ... blame on me ... anything just scold me .... not christian's fault.... just me ... because, i'm the one who say i'll not leave you .... sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.... will you forgive me ?? please forgive me ... i'm always here to waiting you to forgive me ~ en ...

No comments: