01 August 2008

Bad day ....

Omg !!! Today is bad day ..... so sad ..... today I go to school at 8.00am ....got basketball competition ~~ i play at school lar.... then hor ....i sit under the tree... our school de "couple place"... i heard some one said ... “一个人啊?这么寂寞,要不要我陪?”o .... so be hiao ba leh ...nvm .... then hor ..... 1.30pm liao .... go back class ..... study lar .... until PK class , teacher give us work to do .... then ..... my book hilang !!! my god .. i tell the teacher ... teacher call me go and find .... i feel angry .... then i go find ...but don't have !!! I come back d i tell her .... she call me go and find again ....then i go find again ... when i go back .... XX shouted ... "CHERYL UR BOOK IS HERE !!! " i go see .... it's there !! the teacher said .... "cherry arh ... saya sudah beri tahu awak ma .... i takda ambil ..." i'm still thinking .. who taked my book ... now only give it back to me .... then i heard some one whisper... "just now hor ... XX and XX said dun tell cheryl dun tell cheryl .... " arh !!!! i hate them !!! i changed my place..... then .... the '1 box' telling funny thing to me .... then i laugh ....he said i'm salad .... my god ... haha !!! nvm .... this is my day ~ sad day ...

No comments: