10 August 2008

Great Day ~

Yeah !! Today i'm sooooo happy lar ~
Today go to HGH convention centre ... hear god's words....
Is very nice ! really !! haha !!! it is cool .... the whole choir stand on the stage and sing along with the song leader .... i think there are 50++ ppl on the stage ~ under there ... we have 750 ppl !! i love it !! we enjoy the song and praise the lord ~ nice !!
and .... 震动乐台的传单出了!超漂亮的!i will show it to you when i get the softcopy ~
After that ... we have lunch at the same place... but i did go ..hehe ~
My family , my khai uncle's-Nelson Ng family and I go to eat Yong Tau FU !! it is really nice lar....
after eating ... my father go and buy steam peanuts .... taste good ... haha !! I feel good ~ talatalatalata ~ haha !!!
okie ~ I'm happy today ~ that's all ~ haha !!!

No comments: