27 September 2008

Birthday Supprizes ~

yar ~ today is friday! Not my birthday yet ~ my birthday is after few days ... but ... tomolo start holiday already ^.^~oh ya ~ into the 正题~ Fly with me ~ rewind ********
12.30PM~ in bilik ceramah,CU's times ~ everyone are praising god! and ,happy ^^ haha!! after praisng god, everyone have our sits~ u know what? something that i never think before happen! Su Mei was talking up there"today,we have a very special person, her birthday is on Xth of Oct~ let us invite her,CHERYL!" i was so supprize ! they sing happy birthday song for me ~ english~chinese~and malay! haha !!after that~ they gave me a card full of their wishes~ and ... a present ~ it was so nice u know ?haha!After CU meeting, i go back to my class, and then, i sit beside of Woei Pey...I didn't know that Xue Fen holding a present~ i didn't saw it, i'm so blur blur ~haha!! after 2 class, My 4 best friends sing birhtday song for me, quite loud neh, i'm standing infront of Benben~ haha! the last sentence is ben ben sing de, he sing so high key ~ geng orh ~ i'm feel like too suprize! i can't even speak one word at that time~ But, sze may didn't come ~ sad arh ~ haha! sze may is Cute^^ hehe~
thx peps~ the presents are so nice~Really thx orh~ muacks!

No comments: